Leisure and Cultural Services Department - Antiquities and Monuments Office Brand Hong Kong - Asia's world city
GovHKText Only繁體版簡體版
A A A
search site map contact us


Ping Shan Tang Clan Gallery cum Heritage Trail Visitors Centre



 
Ping Shan Tang Clan Gallery cum Heritage Trail Visitors Centre

In 1993, the Ping Shan Heritage Trail (Trail) was established by the Antiquities and Monuments Office (AMO) with the full support of the Ping Shan Tang Clan. The Trail links various historic buildings which are located along a convenient walking route. In 2007, the AMO and the Ping Shan Tang Clan collaborated again for the opening of the Ping Shan Tang Clan Gallery cum Heritage Trail Visitors Centre (Centre) to introduce local folk culture and heritage along the Trail.

The Centre is converted from the Old Ping Shan Police Station completed in 1900. The Old Ping Shan Police Station consists of three buildings which are the Ping Shan Tang Clan Gallery, the Gallery of Ping Shan Heritage Trail and the Community Heritage Gallery.

To acquire more information on the Ping Shan Tang Clan Gallery cum Heritage Trail Visitors Centre and Ping Shan Heritage Trail, please read the leaflet of Ping Shan Tang Clan Gallery cum Heritage Trail Visitors Centre and pamphlet of Ping Shan Heritage Trail respectively.

 
Ping Shan in the early 20th century   The Main Building of the Centre
 
Address:   Hang Tau Tsuen, Ping Shan, Yuen Long, New Territories
General Enquiries:   2617 1959
Fax:   2721 6216
E-mail:   amo@lcsd.gov.hk
 
Free admission
 
The Centre may adopt suitable crowd control measures to ensure orderly admission whenever necessary.