Leisure and Cultural Services Department - Antiquities and Monuments Office Brand Hong Kong - Asia's world city
GovHKText Only繁體版簡體版
A A A
search site map contact us



Heritage Trails


 
ABC [To Other Central and Western Heritage Trail ─
The Sheung Wan Route
The Western District & the Peak Route ]
 

Enlarge Map

Old Site of the Murray House
1 Garden Road
Looking southwards from Chater Garden, on the site of the present Bank of China Tower previously stood the Murray House. It was built in 1846 as officers’ quarters of the Murray Barracks (now the Citibank Plaza). The Murray House was dismantled in the early 1980s and was rebuilt at the seafront promenade at Stanley.

Old Site of the Murray House
(c.1970s)

Old Site of the Murray House
Back to Map


Level Double-A conformance, W3C WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Web Accessibility Recognition Scheme