Old Dairy Farm Building
(Fringe Club & Foreign Correspondents' Club)
2 Lower Albert Road
The original building was constructed in 1892 and was altered extensively between 1913 and 1917. The southern and northern sections of the building now houses the Fringe Club and the Foreign Correspondents’ Club respectively.
Opening Hours of Gallery of the Fringe Club: 12:00 noon to 10:00 pm daily
Closed on Sunday
Tel: 2521 7251