1 Lower Albert Road
Originally erected in 1848 and rebuilt in 1851, Bishop’s House was once used as St. Paul’s College and housed the bishop’s residence. The two-storey building has a granite base and a three-storey octagonal tower that gives the whole structure the appearance of a castle. It now serves as the office of the Anglican Archbishop of Hong Kong.
* This building is not open to the public