Declared Monuments in Hong Kong - New Territories
Constructed between 1901 and 1910, Kowloon Reservoir was the fourth reservoir in Hong Kong, but the first to be built on the Kowloon Peninsula in response to the growth of the population there. It radically changed the way in which water was supplied to the Kowloon Peninsula, with rainwater collected in the reservoir replacing well water and subterranean water pumped out by the Yau Ma Tei Pumping Station.
5 Historical Structures of Kowloon Reservoir were declared monuments in 2009.
Reference : For more details concerning the historic waterworks facilities, please refer to the following website