Established in 1993 by the Antiquities and Monuments Office (AMO) with the full support of the Ping Shan Tang clan, the Ping Shan Heritage Trail (Trail) takes visitors to various historic buildings linked by a convenient walking route. The AMO and the clan collaborated again in 2007 to open the Ping Shan Tang Clan Gallery cum Heritage Trail Visitors Centre (Centre), which introduces local folk culture and heritage along the Trail.
The Centre is housed in the Old Ping Shan Police Station, which was originally built in 1900 and the three buildings of which have now been converted into the Ping Shan Tang Clan Gallery, the Gallery of Ping Shan Heritage Trail and the Community Heritage Gallery.
For more information on the Centre and the Trail, please read the pamphlet of the Centre and the booklet of the Trail.
|Address:||Hang Tau Tsuen, Ping Shan, Yuen Long, New Territories|
|General Enquiry Hotline:||2617 1959|
The Centre may adopt suitable crowd control measures to ensure orderly admission whenever necessary.