The Shin Shut Study Hall, situated in San Uk Tsuen, was built in 1840 to commemorate Tang Wan-kai, the 19th generation ancestor of the Tang Clan. The building was used for ancestral worship and educating the clan members, and is the only existing study hall along the Lung Yeuk Tau Heritage Trail. The hall had been used as a school before 1938 and ancient weapons such as long-bladed knives, swords, halberds, bows and arrows were also kept there. It housed a kindergarten after the Second World War.
The building features two halls and a courtyard flanked by covered aisles. A kitchen is located on one side of the entrance hall, while outside the main entrance is a threshing ground with small chambers on both sides.
This is private property and is not open to the public.